Wednesday, July 6, 2022
HomeSample Page

Sample Page Title

Date: July 6, 2022 4:07 am

A case of cholera has been reported in Spain. The man contracted the infection by drinking tap water. This is reported by the newspaper País.

The event took place in the Spanish Autonomous Community of Castilla-la-Mancha. After the incident, the local authorities sealed off one of the farms in the province of Toledo. It was there that an underage resident drank unpurified water. He was later diagnosed with cholera. The girl was hospitalized. She has now been discharged from the hospital.

According to preliminary data, the water was drawn from a well. The authorities are trying to find out the source of its origin, as well as understand if there are other infected.

This could be the first autochthonous case of cholera in the country since 1979, according to the Spanish Ministry of Health. Local authorities at the same time point out that this is not a serious case.

Earlier, the director of Rospotrebnadzor Anna Popova said that in Russia there is no need for mass vaccination against cholera.



Source: www.vesti.ru

*The article has been translated based on the content of www.vesti.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!



RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments