In the case of the military, after the first rehabilitation in the combat zone, symptoms of depression can be suspected.
Faced with the appearances of war and the accelerating threat of terrorism, Ukrainian soldiers have very intense emotions. Intense feeling of restlessness, anger and confusion, characteristic of most people, healthy and normal reaction when submitting to fights. Ale deyakі vіyskоvі can be the mother of significantly unpleasant reactions to quarrels, such as destroying the psychological health of her.
Write about the Community Health Center of the Ministry of Health Protection of Ukraine.
The triviality of reprimands in the combat zone is associated with an increased risk of developing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), which contributes to the development of this:
zastosuvannya by a military man with traces of wind lethal to the enemy;
Yakshcho military service witnessed the death of comrades-in-arms from that peaceful population.
Symptoms of combat injuries in the military
After first combat zone rehabilitation, soldiers may develop symptoms of depression, anxiety, or an acute reaction to combat stress or combat trauma, depressive reactions, and generalized anxiety discord. Many of them require additional help fakhivtsiv – psychologists, psychiatrists, psychotherapists, fragments may be at increased risk of developing PTSD.
It has been established that 20% to 40% of the military will require psychological assistance. Symptoms of acute injuries are observed in 60-80% of servicemen, who were eyewitnesses to the death of comrades-in-arms or some of the dead. The risk of the appearance of symptoms of a mental disorder occurs in young soldiers, aged 18 to 24, who present symptoms of depression or who have problems with alcohol.
PTSD symptoms develop in approximately 12-20% of servicemen who sustained a combat injury, but did not return for psychological help due to fear of being afraid of showing weakness, fear, a threat to military career.
Some important typical symptoms of PTSD development:
Overworld control – compulsive rewiring of doors, windows, transport facilities, with a method of perekonatisya, stench in security. This symptom may be associated with an increased risk of developing PTSD; transcendental and dominant experiences of the military for loved ones – parents or children, make friends.
Vіyskovosluzhbovtsі, the most irritating before the development of PTSD:
by evidence of transference of mental trauma in the past, zocrema caused by violence; risky udvіchі vishchy, yakscho promizhok mizh frontal injury and smaller combat for 5 years.
Practical recommendations for fahivtsiv:
1. The need for further recognition before the introduction of positive stosunkivs of military from social circles: relatives, parents, friends and not zamikannya in the number of brothers.
2. Timely manifestation and adequate assessment of compulsive behavior.
Fahіvtsam from the sphere of mental health in case of inadmissible help varto blaspheme about the fact that these symptoms show a normal reaction to the combat situation, which will accept more trust from the military to psychologists and psychotherapists.
3. Provided relevant information to commanders, family members, friends, who can accept the shortest support and wish to receive psychological help.
4. Prevention of early exposure to prevent the development of PTSD.
5. Worrying respect for corrupted memory (problems due to formation of lower layers sequence, guess, add frontline view of another row of toshcho).
6. Prevention of re-experiencing the symptoms of the trauma, trapped in them.
7. Operation of intense emotional reactions, which are accompanied by intense physiological reactions.
8. Respect to the point of showing dissociation or laterality, as an important predictor of PTSD.
9. Add to the sensation of traumatic experiences, with the method of increasing the integration of these minds in the order of memory.
Possible preventive visits:
The psychological and the pharmacological enter, as in the background, so it’s fine.
Psychological approaches to help prevent the development of PTSD include basic approaches:
1. Interventions for Psychological Debriefing: An important auditory description of the subjective experiences of military personnel during traumatic episodes, including a description of critical stress and stress crisis management.
2. Psychological assistance is not necessary.
3. Trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy.
4. Improved learning curve due to stress.
5. Eye Hands Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
7. Physically correct and shabby way of life, yoga, kerovana.
The goal entry in psychological questioning is to teach victims how to form appropriate responses to trauma and experience a change in soma and fear at the time of the need to share their experiences and emotional reactions to battles.
The debriefing should be done in plain view of a session without interruption after a traumatic experience, after having interrupted such a situation. Goal: the adoption of the normalization of the reaction to stress and the adoption of the ability to tell about one’s experience and reactions. A multidisciplinary team teaches injured newcomers how to relieve stress and offers supplements and help to those who may be needed. The interrogation procedure for the lamb is not well structured.
Crisis support, with the primary post-traumatic stress reduction method and support in the form of adaptation to the stress mindset:
The system to prevent reactions to trauma consists of 8 parts:
4. Selection of these data
5. Practical help
6. Innovative links and social support
7. Information on ways to deal with stress
8. Zv’yazok in fahivtsami
Two advantages: the possibility of mobile and Swedish training to help us suffer after injuries in the months of our transfer. Meta is a subadvertisement of destruction and bezporadnosti.
The principles of stress relief crisis management can be implemented immediately after a traumatic experience in the minds of the sexes, in hospital trauma centers and in crisis centers. Most forms of crisis trauma help are short in duration and include short sessions of 60 to 90 minutes. Format: group, individual.
*The article has been translated based on the content of tsn.ua. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!