Mold produces toxins that cause serious damage to human health, causing headaches, coughs, indigestion and other negative effects. Svetlana Kuprina, a therapist from Invitro-Voronezh, told reporters about this.
According to the specialist, mold is a domestic concept, not a scientific one. This is the name of the mushroom colonies, which can be painted in various colors and shades. Mold spores settle on surfaces, skin, and food, enter the body through the skin, nose, and mouth, with food, and when inhaled.
– The most common negative effects are dry cough, allergic reactions, indigestion, headaches, nosebleeds. Prolonged exposure to mold can lead to asthma and pneumonia, kidney, liver and lung damage,” Kuprina shared in an interview with Izvestia newspaper.
The expert emphasized that mold in the house is especially dangerous for allergy sufferers and asthmatics. Enter the trachea and bronchi. spores can cause irritation of the mucous membrane, due to which the symptoms of the disease are complicated, and as a result, the patient’s condition worsens. As the doctor clarified, the fungus can form under the wallpaper, on the walls, on clothes, on furniture, in books, and also inside rubber bath toys.
The day before, dermatovenereologist Svetlana Yakovleva said that the dirtiest room in the apartment is the bathroom.
*The article has been translated based on the content of vm.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!