free web stats
21.7 C
Los Angeles
Monday, May 23, 2022

Between Esther Lopez’s Rights and Readers’ Rights

Newspapers daily settle conflicts between the...

Holds of corruption

Spanish democracy is a little stronger...

Chi you can remove the buffs and life allowances in the fighting territories.

Latest NewsChi you can remove the buffs and life allowances in the fighting territories.

How to get money and subsidies for living, how to fight, do not send cards to Oschadbank and do not work with Ukrposhta

If you do not practice socialist organizations, Ukrainians can receive subsidies and other necessary pennies to pay. About tse povіdomlyaє Center for the Prevention of Disinformation with messages to the CPD in the RNBO of Ukraine.

Zvichayno narahuvannya, in payment of pennies, aid and subsidies are provided by the socialist defense council bodies of regional councils, state administrations and the higher bodies of municipal councils of Ukraine. Why work, as if there were battles on their territory, but they do not work for the organization of socialists.

In such a mood, the Ministry of Social Policy sends money to the Oschadbank, which somehow overrides the money without an intermediary otrimuvacha.

For example, since payments were made through other banks, “Oshchadbank” is guilty of transferring money without an intermediary to your bank account.

What if I raised money through Ukrposhta, but they didn’t work? In this case, it is possible to take orders, send messages from the Ministry of Social Policy through the international payment system “MY TRANSFER”. What is the “MY TRANSFER” system? The price of the payment system to Oschadbank with a treasury razgaluzhennoy service points throughout Ukraine, about 3,000 extra for help, which can be transferred pennies without paying a rahunka.

So, in order to withdraw money, you have previously withdrawn through Ukrposhta, you need to know the nearest point of the MY TRANSFER system with your passport and IPN code, and withdraw money. The pennies will be saved for 60 days.


*The article has been translated based on the content of If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!

Check out our other content

Check out other tags:

Most Popular Articles